Identifies, assesses, and records tactical and strategic technology needs and advises project managers and stakeholders on technology options, risks, and costs versus benefits
Researches to determine if solutions to business needs currently exist within or outside the technology platform, and if not, whether new solutions are amenable to the technology available.
Understand business processes, products and operations to design, develop and implement solutions fit for requirement
Responsible for guiding and advising users with feedback on approach so as to make the fully informed decisions
Deep understanding of business and technologies, with specific expertise in the business area of this LOB
Educates the team on new development and best practices
Provide third line production support
Establishes strong working relationships with team members; all functions within the wider organization; and across the business as appropriate.
Consults with businesses to effectively drive business strategies forward through the optimal use of technology.
Partnering with colleagues in many different geographical locations will be a key focal point of the role.
Expected to partner with the production Support team(s) to ensure critical business requirements are developed in a timely and efficient manner.
Contributes to continuous improvement and promotes leverage of successful products and processes from across the wider technology team
Proactively supports knowledge sharing within the team and across the wider organization, for example, regularly holds information sharing sessions
Monitor milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule and identify / mitigate risk
Self-starter with proven ability to produce end results with minimal assistance.
Ability to deliver under pressure and work to aggressive timescales.
Experience of working in Global teams
* Athena / Quartz / SecDB Development and understanding of Core architecture/design
* Python (preferred) or Java Programming
* Strong experience of Object Oriented Application Development
* Knowledge of DBMS, relational database and SQL, preferably Sybase
* Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
* Prior experience with team-based development following a structured lifecycle
* Solid Object Oriented design and programming skills
* Bond and Fixed Income Derivatives Analytics Knowledge (e.g. Risk & PnL Calculations)
* Experience of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, TDD)
* Prior experience developing with middleware API's (IBM MQ,JMS, QPID)
* Prior experience developing with Web application server
* Prior experience with Cloud Computing
* Prior experience with Web Application Development (Angular, Node.js)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...