AML/KYC Controls team provides oversight and guidance so that the business delivers Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) strategies to assure our product and our customer base are fully compliant with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), PATRIOT Act and FINRA requirements. AML/KYC Controls works closely with various groups within CCB, such as the AML/KYC Ops, Business Development and Relationship Management, and Operational teams to deliver ongoing requirements for capturing, reporting and monitoring compliance with regulatory standards.
Team is responsible for Anti Money Laundering (AML) strategic initiatives/projects to meet regulatory obligations. This will include conducting research, analysis and providing qualitative/quantitative insights to lead and direct the projects and initiatives to meet our AML/KYC Standards. The role requires alignment with the Firm's AML Consent Order initiatives and will require coordination with Project Teams, Compliance, Technology, Training, Communications, Legal, AML Operations and the Business. Team members are responsible to be knowledgeable of AML/KYC policies and standards to ensure projects and initiatives are within compliance and mitigate the AML/KYC risks to an acceptable level.
* May lead and/or manage, as well as actively contributing to, best-in-class AML/KYC programs/projects/initiatives, from end to end including design, develop, implement, review and reporting, addressing AML/KYC risks and controls, and communicating to Senior/Executive AML Management.
* Identify problems or needs and develops solutions or systems with some precedent. Ensures quality and timeliness of project results. May facilitate proper recommendation & escalation to senior management.
* Prepare management reports and presentations for assigned projects, may also present project decks to senior management. May contribute/provide support to larger projects.
* Coordinate with Risk Officer, Compliance Officers, their teams and LOB General or Regulatory Counsel on cross-LOB issues.
* Assist with development and/or evaluation of Business and Functional Requirements related to execution of AML projects, User Acceptance Testing, Policies, Procedures, Quality Controls and post implementation validation.
* Prepare Exam/Audit/Compliance readiness and coordination and ensure all processes are well documented, procedures are in compliance with the firm policies and KYC Standards.
* Maintain the AML/KYC risk management and control framework to ensure consistent application of best practices and control standards across CCB.
* Decisions are both tactical and strategic in nature. Day to day decisions made without supervision or review.
* Has significant impact on the function, department and organization.
* Be able to deliver good decision making and problem-solving skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
* Make decisions that have cross sub LOB impact
* Support the CCB Escalations program by maintaining and improving the existing Access Databases, automating processes using SAS and Alteryx, and ensuring sustainable controls are in place
* Business knowledge - ability to understand the business / knowledge of regulation surrounding business
* Communication/presentation - excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence business leaders in a meaningful and actionable manner
* Networking - strong interpersonal skills; strong collaboration and relationship building skills
* Work autonomously to affect change - flexible, adaptable to shifting priorities; manages competing priorities to achieve the most effective result and able to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
* Decision Making/Judgement - moderate level of independent decision making using sound judgement
* Problem solving / Analytical skills - solid critical thinking, attention to detail and analytical skills; able to synthesize large amounts of data and formulate appropriate conclusions
* Understanding root cause / identifying control breaks.
* Developing timely and sustainable solutions
* Analyze metrics for emerging risk
* Implementation and Change Management skills
* Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent experience required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial services industry with background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or AML/KYC preferred; or equivalent subject matter expertise in a relevant business related function/operation
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) required
* Proficient in Data Analytics (MS Access, SAS, Alteryx, Tableau) required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...