As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
As a AIOps Engineer You're able to help solve complex and mission critical problems. As a constant learner and early adopter, you're already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you'll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Advanced proficiency with DevOps automation and Shell scripting
* Working experience in cloud-based application architectures, micro services, and distributed systems including hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as AWS or container technologies. AWS professional certification is preferred
* Deep experience with various cloud-native technologies including Kafka, Cassandra, Cockroach DB, Kubernetes, Springboot, etc.)
* Strong data architecture skills
* Experience in developing, deploying, monitoring and building large distributed and parallel systems using container technology including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWS Fargate
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Modernization of Legacy z/OS Mainframe/Cobol components
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java, Groovy, Python
* Broad understanding of tools and technologies:
+ Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket)
+ CICD tools like Jenkins and spinnaker
+ Infrastructure Automation (Ansible, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
+ Deployment Automation & Orchestration
+ Container Concepts (LXD, Docker, etc)
* Monitoring tools including CA Wily, Dynatrace, Prometheus, Graffana, ELK(Kibana) and Splunk
* Lead by influence, mentor junior software engineers, ability to navigate to different teams and business to find solutions to complex problems
* Strong on critical thinking, communication and team work skills are essential to this role
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...