Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Join Apples Corporate Systems Engineering group as a Sr. Engineering Project Manager to build innovative applications and solutions that serve IT employees. You will play a major role in driving strategy and execution along with technical direction for PMO Engineering organization; working with business leaders and vendors to design, develop, test and implement solution with high quality, within budget and on time delivery. Candidates should have software background with hands-on design and implementation experience of web- based systems.
The PMOE team is responsible for planning and budgeting applications used by Apple employees. We are looking for emerging, self-driven project manager to lead projects from concept to completion partnering with cross functional teams and business stakeholders. Deep knowledge of enterprise applications is helpful.
- Work with business users to collect requirements and enhancements for new and existing systems
- Work with technical leads/architects on defining scope of work and sizing the efforts and costs
- Negotiation for costs, delivery and milestones with business/vendors as needed
- Own entire application delivery, project plan, project progress and monitoring of resources assigned to project for day-day deliverables
- Own production stability of application and ensure system is up and running and supported all time.
- Review process and artifacts for application development and ensure they are centrally documented in Apple approved tools.
- Provide regular update on project to business and senior management leaders and cross functional teams
- Keep up with latest technologies and evangelize within team
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...