What items do you think should be in a digital wallet? And how should these items behave? What should they allow you to do? How effortlessly? How should they protect privacy? Add your passion, dedication, and skills to our team; and lets make Apple Wallet a realization of all we can imagine; across the Globe with country and metro area customizations.
What We Do
- Create a complex, multi-dimensional applications bridging personal devices and cloud services
- Envision distributed state and how to securely and privately manage it across millions or hundreds of millions of devices
- Negotiate and drive the realization of features from business requirements, to high level designs, to functional specifications, to actual coding implementation
- Negotiate and collaborate with external partners, SREs, QA, performance testing, and end-to-end testing
- Coordinate with remote locations and internationally.
Apple Pay brought mobile payment to millions of customers and its just the beginning. We are looking for engineers who are equally comfortable working at the bits and bytes level and crafting state of the art objected-oriented and/or functionally reactive web-services. Imagine the freedom of a startup but with the funding and focus of one the most valuable companies in the world.
- Java request handling frameworks (Tomcat, Jetty, Netty, etc.)
- Relational, NoSQL, and streaming (e.g. Kafka) persistence
- Caching frameworks (Memcached, Redis, etc.)
- JSON, Spring dependency injection, Object-relational mappers
- Threading, concurrency, scalability
- Ability to use both object-oriented and functional coding techniques
- Encryption TDES/AES, RSA/ECC, PKI
- GlobalPlatform 2.2.1
- BSI Technical Guideline TR-03111
- NIST Special Publication 800-38B
- EMV Tokenization
- HSM (Thales)