Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The Communication Applications team is seeking an experienced and passionate engineer to find major problems in our software so our customers don't have to. Our team designs and engineers the communication cornerstones of iOS, macOS, and watchOS: the Messages, FaceTime, and Phone applications. We're also the masterminds behind IDS, the communication backend for iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Watch, Continuity, Apple Push Service, HomeKit, and more. We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities and someone inspired to invent new ways to test, to find problems no one else could, and to build amazing products.
* Working side-by-side with developers and peers to create and execute test plans for new
features prior to their announcement and release
* Determining the reproduction steps, scope, and customer impact of bugs to make it clear
how to prioritize bugs
* Coordinating testing efforts for major new cross-functional features
* Escalating critical bugs and working with developers to prioritize fixes
* Providing feedback on new features prior to integrating them into future releases
* Ensuring Messages, FaceTime, and Phone provide a superior experience on new hardware
prior to its release
At Apple, new ideas quickly become extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Imagine the possibilities when your passion and dedication are applied to enriching the life's of your friends, family, and 100s of millions of Apple's users around the world. Your life's best work could be an interview away.
Please join us in strengthening the Apple ecosystem and bringing users together with innovative communications technologies. The Communication Applications team is a passionate and tight-knit collection of engineers who are eager to identify a highly motivated engineer with aspirations to build powerful automation, cultivate learning, and lead cross-functional efforts to success. This is a high-impact team looking to hire a high-impact individual.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...