At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich peoples lives. The Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in the App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
We are seeking a Risk & Compliance manager to formalize and build out our in-house risk management & compliance program and protect the rapidly growing surface area exposed to our users and partners. You will collaborate with engineering leaders, developers, quality engineers, and privacy & security teams to institute the controls necessary for the program. Your responsibilities will include partnering with application security, platform security, SRE, central security and privacy groups at Apple and partners to craft and roll out controls and processes for Ad Platforms.
You should be ready to lead and to drive cross-functional projects, audits, and assessments, bring operational efficiencies, develop strong working relationships, and most importantly, be a teammate.
You will experience a rapidly evolving technology and threat landscape and contribute to the education of teams on compliance activities throughout the development lifecycle. You should expect to be exposed to a broad range of systems, including web applications, big data, distributed processing, and virtualized environments.
IN THIS EXCITING ROLE, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop a multi-year strategy for compliance within Ad Platforms.
- Develop frameworks, policies, procedures, and processes to measure, monitor and report on the state of key security and privacy metrics, risks, and compliance requirements.
- Provide guidance to product and engineering teams on how to achieve compliance with Apple and Ad Platforms privacy & security programs, policies, and standards.
- Establish in-house controls and processes for our rapidly expanding business.
- Provide executive level readouts of our programs to leadership and partners.
- Create relevant project support documents & templates that will support new features.
- Drive in-house audits, and ensure we have the right processes in place to meet obligations on applicable compliance standards.
- Establish and align Ad Platforms processes, reporting & controls across the broader organization and inter-dependent groups.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...