Play a leading product role in crafting the way in which people interact with Siri on the Apple Watch!
We're looking for someone to lead the product management efforts for the Siri experience on the Apple Watch. You have an eye for product and design, but also love rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds with engineering. You have a consistent track record of successfully leading large, complex, cross-functional programs. You're willing to wear any hat necessary and thrive in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment.
As a part of our team, you'll be responsible for building amazing new features and driving critical improvements to deliver the highest quality experience that Apple customers expect and love.
- Lead roadmap planning prioritize and execute your product experiences and features
- Drive and ship large, cross-functional features from inception through launch and post-launch support
- Define, plan and deliver features end-to-end working closely with engineering, design and other Siri PMs
- Lead all aspects of your projects including specifications, scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation
- Analyze product metrics to measure performance and use this data to drive decisions
- Be the voice of the customer; partner with design and champion features that build a beautiful, compelling and intuitive end-user experience
- Communicate project and product updates to leads and executives, present in executive reviews and coordinate product demos
- Build positive relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-divisional groups
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...