We are seeking an experienced program manager to join the Apple Cloud Infrastructure (ACI) organization. Our platform ensures that Apple's services are reliable, scalable, fast, cost-effective and secure. You will utilize both open source and in- house technologies to provide internal Apple developers with the most trusted platform. You have an opportunity to own and deliver software at a humongous scale, larger than you will find at nearly any other company on Earth. Bring your passion and dedication to Apple and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
This position requires strong program management skills, technical curiosity and business sense. The program manager will be responsible for leading and communicating schedule and risks in the development of new features. The EPM must be able to prioritize issues and track the details as well as the "big" picture. We are looking for someone who can balance resets and changes and respond quickly, without being discouraged.
Apple Cloud Services is looking for a program manager who thrives in a fast- paced environment and is adept at turning ambiguity into action. We look for those who enjoys diving deep into the technology, with a consistent track record of shipping complex, multi-functional projects under demanding timelines. This role requires the ability to understand the big picture while also being able to dive into technical details to solve problems. You will partner with various DRIs and partners to build and drive the activity plan, deliverables, dependencies, and outcome of projects, reporting on risks, dependencies, and budget, while looking ahead to identify upcoming issues and work around them before they impact the project. You will ensure execution is consistent or exceeds established Program Office standards and processes, and that reporting occurs on a regular, consistent basis with a high-level of accuracy.
OTHER TASKS INCLUDE:
- Manage multi-functional Observability/monitoring projects and initiatives.
- Handle the day-to-day aspects of the project and its scope, including possible conflicting priorities and business interests - - Be firmly in the weeds with your partners.
- Drive decisions, blocking issues and conflict resolution with neutral, empathic, data-driven communications.
- Effectively and consistently communicate project goals and objectives. This includes difficult/sensitive project information to management, the project team and the cross-functional partner teams.
- Develop process support documents to share with teams that will adopt the new process.
- Identify process and project improvement areas, propose solution, carry through to roll-out. Acquire approval from key partners when the process is ready to be implemented and ensure that all key partners are fully aware of progress, challenges and any updates.
- Proactively review surrounding projects for partners and identify resource strain and dependency clusters, follow up on outstanding issues, and assist with issue identification and replication.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...