As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 12+ years of relevant IT relevant experience with a focus on Java Software Engineering and cloud experience.
* Must have recent hands-on experience in design to delivery of cloud-native applications (mainly on Pivotal Cloudfoundry), applying industry best practices - in Java related technologies. Expected to have strengths in REST Apis, API management concepts, microservices, SOA concepts. AWS experience is ok as well.
* Must have good experience (at least 2+ years) in modeling concepts at architecture and design level with experience in at least one formal modeling tool.
* Industry certifications (cloudera, IBM, SOA school etc) in Cloud & microservices are desirable.
* Experience of working on large scale, global technology initiatives
* Experience of industry architecture methodology advantageous
* Experience of creating architecture artefacts and deliverables
* Experience in setting, using and enforcing standards, industry patterns and best practice
* Experience in planning and managing workload, deliverables and teams to tight timescales
* Experience in analyzing, modelling, depicting and describing Architectures: for various audiences
* The ability to abstract from specifics, and detail from conceptual
* Experience in governing architectures, solution and teams
* Enterprise architecture: Align to Enterprise architecture standards in refactoring applications with emerging technologies, maintain application technical debt, increase reuse.
* Application Architecture: Work with application leads to design change in accordance with architecture & design patterns in agile fashion. Lead modelling of architecture & design for the portfolio.
* Governance: Ongoing governance of the architecture with AD teams
* Work with application tech leads in ensuring appropriate usage of cloud/microservices and application-design best practices.
* Deliver on portfolio-wide models for application architecture & design.
* Evangelize architecture team charter with multiple application teams and enterprise teams.
* Translate enterprise directions to application teams to succinctly explain what the impact for the applications are.
* Be willing to do hands-on POCs on emerging products and articulate their results
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...