This role will require a wide variety of skills including:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5+ years of exceptional hands-on knowledge of robust software design and development
- Strong Java/ Python programming skills and Web Services (spring boot)
- Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, Spark SQL, Hive, Impala, Pig, Kafka)
- Expertise in distributed computing and micro services
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Ensure code paths are unit tested, defect free and integration tested
- Mentor and coach junior team members to build a high-performing team
- Exposure to or interest in ML
- Experience with cloud-native architecture and container orchestration (particularly Docker and Kubernetes) preferred.
- An understanding of how to apply Machine Learning libraries preferred.
- Experience operating as a team lead preferred.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...