We are looking for a VP to join this dynamic and ambitious team. This position will be working on one of the team's key strategic programs - Manager Excellence. Manager Excellence - a multi-year, firmwide initiative focused on the critical role of the people manager. The goal of this initiative is to drive stronger relationships within teams, especially between managers and their directs. Manager Excellence is rooted in clear expectations that will impact the whole management lifecycle from recruitment & onboarding to performance development & recognition. The role will have the opportunity to work on activities across the breath of the management lifecycle, driving high scale impact to the firm.
The role will be based in Plano. Travel may be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
* In partnership with Firmwide Program Leads;
+ Develop a strategic, multi-year change management plan which places customer experience at the forefront and translates needs into thoughtful strategy
+ Work with communications team to develop a detailed communications strategy in order to support roll out of strategic plans
+ Support firmwide client teams to develop stakeholder outreach and engagement efforts that cultivate awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support for change initiatives
* Work effectively in cross-functional teams (Firmwide Leads, Lines of Business, HR, Recruitment) to advance the Manager Excellence change strategy and implement a range of creative solutions to reach key target audiences
* Conduct a current state assessments, gap and root cause analysis on manager population in order to identify opportunities for development, prioritize offerings and offer targeted solutions to client base
* Build and deliver engaging content and experiences that bring to life Manager Excellence and drive manager engagement across GT and D&PS organizations
* 6-10 years of organizational development and/or strategy / change management experience in a fast paced corporate environment
* Experience in both analyzing business needs and designing, developing and evaluating training
* Experience in multi-level content delivery and design to impact all aspects of the organization whilst retaining an engaging narrative that binds all groups together
* Ability to partner across a large, global firm (e.g. across LOBs, regions, functions, levels)
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient data analysis skills (quantitative and qualitative) and ability to identify themes/trends
* Team-oriented, actively participating to foster a positive work environment with peers
* Ability to deliver results accurately, quickly, and efficiently while adapting to shifting priorities
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitudeMust be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications - ability to build senior level presentations and materials
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...