As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
This role is within Asset Management on the Operations & Compliance Technology Team. It is a Lead Developer, based in Columbus, to be part of a global dynamic, high-performing DevOps team, working on a multi-year program to develop a Global Cash Management platform. The team follows the Agile (Scrum) process and development is based on BDD principles. Candidates should be self-driven/motivated/passionate about technology, possess strong inter-personal skills, as well as proven track record of delivering high-quality technical solutions, under demanding circumstances. The role will involve working with business users as well as Technology team members within the Columbus OH and overseas.
The role will include the following major functions/responsibilities:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages: Java development preferably using the IntelliJ IDE / Eclipse IDE
* Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Design, implement, test and maintain major server-side components and UI including data model, data access objects, and application logic
* Own and drive end to end project deliverables
* Provide leadership and technical guidance to the local team as required. Collaborate with global technology teams.
* 7+ years of hands-on software development experience
* Cloud development experience with Cloud Foundry / AWS Cloud or other cloud platforms
* Knowledge of the Spring Framework
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...