JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Consumer and Community Banking.
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management (JPMWM) business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and is comprised of the Chase Wealth Management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in assets under management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
The JP Morgan Wealth Management Field Controls Business Administration Manager will be the senior business executive responsible for critical wealth management activities that span across licensing and registration oversight, business resiliency, fees administration, and various business simplification efforts across current and emerging new sales distribution channels. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Business accountability of key processes end to end across teams
* Responsibility to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, and scale through process re-engineering and automation;
* Identification and ownership of business, regulatory, or control changes and leading the resolution end to end;
* Strong business management approach to reporting and decision making for a large and highly distributed sales organization
Executive communication & storytelling, strong presentation skills, influence, and relationship building sills are vital elements of this position. The successful candidate will excel at creative thinking, tactical and strategic problem solving, and overcoming obstacles; be self-motivated, organized, and be ready to work in and embrace a fast-paced, energetic environment.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Controls or related fields
* SIE, Series 7, and Series 24 (or equivalents) required within 120 days of start
* 8-10 years of experience in financial services; strongly prefer business experience in investment or wealth management related roles.
* Knowledge of wealth management industry, sales practices rules, and regulatory environment
* Experience leading business operational, and/or organizational change from strategy & design through execution;
* Experience in building and developing teams from diverse backgrounds
* Experience in business management, process and control engineering, operational risk analysis, and procedure development
* Excellent verbal communication skills for a sales organization
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills for a sales organization
* Skills and confidence to operate consistently with a sense of accountability and an "end to end" mindset and approach
* Ability to effectively and independently resolve complex issues, risks, or obstacles across teams in an influential and collaborative manner
* Strong process analysis and re-engineering skills
* Strong interviewing, consulting, and relationship building skills
* Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
* Flexibility and adaptability; ability to respond quickly to change with ease
* Highly self-motivated in learning new business expertise and technologies to continuously improve effectiveness of organization
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
It's easy, and free! Add jobs from any website! Get recommendations from your friends! Start by adding this job...