Near Boston, MA
Created 1w ago
We are looking for a solid server backend Senior Software Engineer with a passion for infrastructure and tooling to join one of our Carbon Black Response development teams building highly scalable solutions that are now leading the industry in threat hunting and incident response capabilities. Our primary market is the larger enterprises and many from the Fortune 500 list are already our existing customers. Joining our team is more than just a chance to build amazing products with talented peers. It is a chance to have a huge impact on how thousands of companies and governments visualize and neutralize cyberthreats in their environments.
What You’ll Do
- Design, implement, and validate the statistics and diagnostic infrastructure to enable insight into product operation, and ensure customer support and success
- Design and implement CI/CD pipeline along with corresponding test suites and tooling
- Be fully involved in the end-to-end software development life cycle…
- Lead design and implementation of new features, collaborating with other senior engineers and mentoring junior ones
- Ensure that software designs follow best-practices and architectural guidelines
- Deliver high quality, well-tested code
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Investigate functional problems, finding and fixing defects as needed
- Help the team to push the boundaries of every aspect of what it takes to ship software. Just to name a few, these include: continuously improving; quality/testability allowing the team to turn around high-quality releases faster; team’s diagnostics/troubleshooting ability by adding instrumentation/visibility and monitoring
Join us in our exciting agile journey of discovery and take part in building a great team that builds a great product by actively participating in the team’s growth, habit and process improvements.
What You’ll Bring
- Passion for software development as a craft and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment where the focus is on value delivered, not tasks completed
- 6+ years experience in designing and delivering commercial software products.
- High level expertise programming in Python / C# / C++ / Java or equivalent language
- Demonstrated aptitude in quickly mastering new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills