Near Atlanta, GA
Created 1w ago
A well-known technology company is seeking an iOS Developer for a full-time, direct-hire position onsite in Atlanta, GA. Become part of a team that is building out new products and technology that will change the landscape within its industry. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for your skill set, we'd love to hear from you!
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks utilizing Swift and Objective-C.
- Define and implement complex user interfaces and robust app architectures.
- Apply expert knowledge of iOS system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges.
- Care about people and how the software you make can help them.
- Know their way around the platform and have been working with it for at least a year.
- Understand the importance of tidy dependencies and troubleshoot their own build issues.
- Solve complex problems with platform-standard languages and tools.
Job ID: 316942MRPandoLogic.Category: Technology, Keywords: iOS Developer