Near Columbia, SC
Created Nov 8, 2019
WITS, LLC is seeking an individual with the following frontend programming experience but most importantly a driving desire to improve, contribute, be curious, innovative and open to any and all possibilities that lie ahead. Someone who is hungry for an opportunity to discover, create and build and join our creative, motivated team.
Sequelize experience is a plus.
This is a part time position (20-30 hrs a week). This position allows for a flexible schedule that allows hours to be spread out in the evenings and weekends in addition to normal day time hours.
The work for this effort is part of a pilot program that will last 6 months. If the program is successfully it can lead to a longer term engagement.
Work will be peformed onsite in Maryland and at home (with management approval).
- Required: Candidate must be local to Maryland or able to commute to Maryland daily if needed.
- Required: Candidate must have a solid understanding of frontend development and web technologies.
- Required: Candidate must have experince designing user interfaces for web applications.
- Required: Candidate must be able to collaborate with the lead Software Architect and client on a daily basis.
- Required: Candidate must be able to run SQL queries and interact with databases.
- (3-6) years demonstrated experience developing web applications.
- (3-6) years demonstrated experience creating product prototypes.
- (3-6) years demonstrated experience analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- (3-6) years demonstrated experience consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- (3-6) years demonstrated experience assisting with content development.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.