ABOUT THE ROLE
Audible is seeking a Vice President of Product Management to lead the delivery of product roadmap across programs, working in close concert with cross functional leadership in business, product, design and technology.
You will work with cross functional leaders and stakeholders, as well as the program teams to build durable product roadmaps. You will lead the effective and efficient delivery of roadmap projects through the PI process, working with design and technology partners as well as the delivery operations organization. You will establish relationships with business program leaders, the leadership team and drive day to day execution of key deliverables for the programs, along with your teams.
· Youre customer obsessed and want to be a missionary for spoken-word storytelling from Audible.
· You have an in-depth working knowledge of the product development process.
· You are excellent at building relationships across functions and a strong collaborator.
· You can straddle comfortably and effectively across product strategy, prioritization and product execution.
· Youre a fantastic communicator and teacher.
· Youve managed geographically diverse teams and succeeded in driving clarity, alignment and collaboration.
· Youre inventive, and you know how to invent on behalf of the customer before they ask.
· You see ambiguity as opportunity and obstacles as the chance to build.
· You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and high energy environment.
· Delivery effectively on the product roadmap through the PI process, working with cross functional stakeholders.
· Drive synergies between programs and their roadmaps and help ensure that Audible remains the key, positively disruptive force within a category we re- invented and are propelling into the media mainstream.
· Create intra-company product learning opportunities with an intense and unremitting focus on spoken word storytelling and listening. Like those moving Amazon forward, Audible thrives on inventing on behalf of the customer before they are asked to do so.
· Run a world-class team. Develop and motivate top product-centric talent who are creative, collaborative, results-oriented and culturally aligned with Audibles entrepreneurial DNA and mission.
· Help design measurable tactical and strategic indicators of success that include data-driven inputs and outputs that will help Audible serve the millions of new and legacy customers across generations and territories the Company will serve in the coming months and years.